Saturday, November 10, 2007

Giving Thanks

Thanksgiving is approaching and as cliche' as this is, I feel the need to give thanks for the wonderful things I have in my life.
I have been trying to live by a different "set of rules" if you will. You see, I have taken a liking to The Secret which is basically the law of positive attraction. I am a chrisitain so this is all in the Bible, but if you arn't religous and you watch this, you will not have religion stuffed down your gullet.
Anyway, this is all the more reason for me to be thankful because the more thankful I am the better my life will be (according to the laws of attraction)
My life has changed a lot over the years and lately I feel as though I too am changing at an incredible rate. My emotions are growing from adolescent to adult and it's a tranformation I'm trying to get used to. However, it's a good thing. I am thankful for my family and my children. My true and wonderful friends which are few. I am thankful for the life I have and all that I have been through.
In short, when Thanksgiving gets here, I will be more then happy to share what it is I am thankful for.

No comments: