Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Party Time Part 2 ( The Invitations)

The part planning continues for the kids. I have managed to keep both
parties "going" on in my head at the same time. Meaning I have oh, I
don't know about a thousand ideas for each and I have remembered to
keep them separate.

I finally started on the invitations for my soon to be one year old daughter. The plan was to make ladybug invitations. I got the idea for the template from an awesome website and changed it a little bit so that the wings were attached rather then a separate piece.

I headed off to the craft store and once there wandered the aisles for black and white paper, only to be side tracked by the fact that they also had pink
paper....hmmmm...pink paper. This may seem strange to you, but let me show you the theme of the party long story short, I went with the pink.

Making them was a whole different story. The first one took me 10 minutes from start to finish. The next day I made 5 more over an hours time. I now only have 22 left to make.

I'll keep you posted on my progress.

No comments: