Monday, June 11, 2007

Fast Food

Whats up with Fast food places? I mean they give you what they call a deal with the dollar menu right? I bet it cost them less then 20 cents for all the stuff thats on there put together.
I went to burger King today and I ordered a whopper jr with cheese ( on the 1.00 menu) oh, wait i thought, does that come with cheese? The lathargic voice comes through the speaker box "no, ma'am, thats extra" ok I think and say, can you add cheese? Before I continue, I ask you, how much SHOULD the cheese cost on a burger that is one dollar? 10 cents? No, 25 freakin cents!!!!! How can a piece of generic american cheese cost 1/4 of a patty, bread, pickles, onions, mayonaise, ketchup and mustard?? I mean do they really need to charge you 25 cents for 1 piece of cheese?
Needless to say, I paid it.....but I HAD to say something

No comments: