Sunday, June 17, 2007

Party Time

Well, this is officially MOM BLOG. You see it's getting close to birthday time for both of my kids. ( one is Sept. and one in Oct.) I have a way of having giant parties for my son. He will be three this year and the theme will be "Cars" the movie, which I must add he watches 3 times a day! My daughter is turning one, which means it is a big deal. Her theme will be Ladybugs.
I have already made myself, a pile of internet printed ideas. I have prob. mountains of scrap paper, where I have thought of things randomly and written them down while shopping, or ugh.....driving. lol Don't tell ok? So, let the planning begin. I will say I have to pat myself on the back because my parties come out awesome, that should be my job, a professional party planner. I have planned parties for things other then kids B-days also. I have done company parties, baby showers etc. whoa, sorry I got carried away there. Anyway, to give props where they are due, here are a few websites that I have gotten ideas from. dltk-kidz birthday in a box and Celebrate Express to name a few. Check them out, or write me if your planning a party and need ideas. I'll post more on my progress as I go. Wish me luck!

No comments: